- Check out the new lessons and steam locomotive canvas items released today!
- We are happy to announce the release of v2.1.0 which brings many new exciting features and improvements.
• New Stats Screen:
– Collect stars for playing lessons and see your progress on the new stat screen.
– Lessons are now categorised in knowledge groups. Use the stats screen to see your score per category.
• Improved interface: age groups now have their own menu screens with buttons showing better what’s inside.
• Song videos from mini lessons are now watchable outside of mini lessons in the new videos screen. (Japanese only)
• Canvas improvements:
– Greatly improved performance, the canvas will now run smoothly even with high amounts of items placed.
– Make your canvas bigger! Use Peru Points to increase the size of your Canvas and make your own world even greater.
– Sort decoration items by categories for a better overview.
• Many new lessons and canvas items.
New limited period event items! Right now get the Cherry Blossom Train, available only during the cherry blossom viewing season.
- Start building your own farm with the newly released decoration items for Copel Canvas!
- We have released some new decoration items for the Copel Canvas. Enjoy!
- We have released new lessons and Copel Canvas items. We hope you have fun with them!
- In a collaboration effort with Takeo City Library in Saga Prefecture, we are pleased to announce we have begun offering a free rental service of tablets specifically loaded with Digital Copel. Library users may use the tablets for 30 minutes in the children’s reading area of the library.
- Enjoy the new festival stalls, hedge and bamboo fountain added to Copel Canvas today!
- Today we released new decoration items for Copel Canvas, including the super rare dinosaurs! Also enjoy creating your own railways with several new trains.
- We have released new lessons!
- We’re proud to announce the release of Digital Copel v2.0.2. This update includes many improvements on speed and stability and some new features including:
– Added support for Apple Watch! Check lesson stats and your heartbeat and control the app with the remote control features — all from your wrist!
– Faster loading times for Mini Lesson videos.
– Improved app loading times.
– Made the progression from lesson to lesson easier for the children to use.
– Overall fixes and improvements to all tutorials.
- We released Digital Copel TV for Apple TV. It contains a mixture of Japanese and English kids songs along with Hiragana and Katakana song lessons.
- We hosted a ❝Experience Digital Copel!❞ booth at the Kurashiga Smart 2016 event in the city of Kita-kyushu. Lots of children had fun trying out Digital Copel.
- We released some new lessons for the 5+ age group.
- We released 2 new fruit cutting lessons. Copel Canvas has also been updated with 4 new decorations.
- Today we released 4 new lessons.
- We released 5 new items for roads to put on your child’s Copel Canvas.
- We’ve just released 6 new lessons and new items for Copel Canvas. This week’s theme is Things You Find at Japanese Shrines.
- v2.0.1 has been released with bug fixes and new tutorials added.
- We’ve just released 3 fun new lessons counting with Japanese Yen and dice and 4 new items (fire engine, fire hydrant, sundae, a tree) to decorate you canvas with!
- We’ve updated the online how-to guide and FAQ with easy-to-understand steps on how to use lessons, Copel Canvas etc. You can access the documentation from the MENU.
- We released 4 new lessons. Explore around Copel Town with Peru-kun and look for NEW! There are also some new decoration items for the canvas to expand your own Copel World!
- We have released Digital Copel version 2, introducing a wide range of new features:
- Copel Canvas – get decorations from completing lessons and design your own Copel Canvas.
- Town maps! Lessons are now spread all over Copel Town. Explore the maps to find them all.
- Completely renewed menus and interfaces.
- Read the Copel manga talking about the benefits of Copel education.
- New lessons!
- Various performance improvements and bug fixes.
- 7 new exciting lessons just added!
- v1.1.1 is released with now over 180 lessons.
- We had a Digital Copel booth at the Mama Kids Festival event held at Marine Messe Fukuoka. Thank you to everyone who came!
- v1.1.0 is released with now over 170 lessons.
- We released version v1.0.9. This version includes the following changes:
- Lots of new lessons. Now over 150 in total!
- New Badges feature – collect more badges the more lessons you play!
- Vastly improved the loading time for downloading lessons.
- Added a game called Peru Dash to play while downloading new lessons.
- Lots of bug fixes and other improvements.
Digital Copel just reached no. 1 in the iOS AppStore for Kids and Kids Under 5 categories and no. 4 in the Education category!